That Girl: Episode #1

That Girl
Dare to Dream..



Riya's point of view

Life sucks!
Doesn't it?
Yeah.. yeah! I know I might be sounding very teenager-ish but dude I just entered post-teen-age and I already feel so old.
I was lost in all these lame thoughts that I heard my name being called!

"Riya Ahluwalia!"


I took a long breathe and entered there.
It was my first interview ever!
I was pretty nervous!

"May I come in sir?"

"Yeah!",the chair was facing the wall and I didn't see the person there.

With tiny little steps and throbbing heart I went in and sat down on the chair. In a reflex, I kept my résumé on the table and waited for him to turn.

He turned the revolving chair and uttered," Did you take my permission to sit?"

My jaw dropped and I stood up with a jerk.

"Sorry sir!"

"Hmm!"

He was a crispy crunchy young man carrying a tinge of oomph.
I gawked at his chiseled jaw bone and rolled my eyes thinking 'Another good-looking asshole'.

"Your résumé shows you graduated from the top most college of this city! And also I read name of your dad! Mr. City's Richest Industrialist. And that really explains how you got into that college! Well,Well! Here we have yet another Sifaarishi Laal!!", he hissed.
He threw my résumé on my face.
And I was way too shocked to react.

I gathered all my papers and left.

*In Vishwajeet's office*

"Gossh! Paridhi! This is so tiring Can't you just stay here? Don't marry that guy! I will give you a salary raise, three times! Finding another Manager like you is almost impossible!"

"Very funny! I would be an idiot to refuse such an offer but right now I am in Love so my brain is currently unavailable!
Sir, Didn't you like Riya Ahluwalia's résumé???"

"That Sifaarishiii Laal! No!!!! There is no place in my company for idiots like her who can't be fair even at education!"

"What are you talking about sir!!
I read all her documents! She topped the entrance examination!"

And it was his jaw's turn to drop down!

*To Be Continued

Next Episode: That Girl: Episode #2

Comments

  1. Looking forward to the sequel. Keep up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really eager to know what happened next....it's really hard to wait till saturday!!!
    Aroma kalra never fails to keep your readers glued to your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eagerly awaiting for the sequel.. You are gonna be a big hit (Y)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment