That Girl: Episode #2

That Girl
Dare to Dream..




Paridhi's pov:

"Hey! Am I speaking to Miss. Riya Ahluwalia?", I interrogated.

"Yes, that’s me! Who is this?"

"Mam. You have been selected for the post of Manager in our company. You have cleared your interview. You can join in from next Monday.

If there is any query, you can call on this number."

"Thank You. But I am not interested in that job anymore. Thanks for calling."

"Mam, wait, can I know the reason for your refusal?"

And she narrated whole story to me of whatever happened inside the cabin.

And I stormed into Vishwajeet's cabin.
Yes. I was his manager but we both were friends before that.
Same class, same college and same locality!

"Oye thulley! What did you do with that girl?", I narrowed my eyes.

"What girl? I don't know any girl? Did anyone call you? Pregnancy test positive?"

"If it were a pregnancy test, I would have handled it on my own. Been there, done that!
It’s about Riya Ahluwalia. The topper girl you selected from last week's interview."

"What about her? Salary? Double it."

"But she is not the one who wants money!"

"Yeah right. Richest industrialist's kid she is! Why is she even applying for the job?"

"You are taking it wrong way.”
She said 'You keep your job, I will keep my self-respect'. And she has applied for other companies too, boy. She is a pure gem and we have to hire her."

"So what should I do then? Write an apology letter to her? Riya mam..Sorry na! Aa jaao please!”,He mocked sarcastically.

"Exactly!! That's exactly what you did.", I smirked at him.

"I did???”, he gave me a confused look.

"Dude! I checked your mails and respond to them. And if you brainstorm a little bit more, you will know that I can also send mails to people by your name!”, I replied sarcastically this time.

*To Be Continued


Next episode to be out tomorrow, 20, November, 6 P.M. onwards..



Comments