That Girl: Episode #6

That Girl
Dare to Dream..



Riya's pov:

"Attitude Ki Dukkkkan", I murmured under my breath.

"I heard that by the way", he chuckled and left my cubicle.

Sun liya to sun liya..
Anyways, who cares?
I got a day-off. I want to sleep thiiiiiiiis much.


The only thing I love more than Paneer-Tikka is "SLEEP"!

I went to my apartment. And saw that moronic lock gaping at me.
1 BHK flat. That's it.

I literally threw away my shoes changed into tee n shorts and jumped on bed, hugging my pillow.
Atleast, I can hug this pillow and sleep.

I miss my parents.
Oh how I wish, them to understand what I want, what my dreams are.

Lucky are the bastards who have that pair of parents who understand them and their wishes.

At least, I am doing what I want to do.
Together or not...
Alone or not...
I gotta walk ahead.
I chanted the same line to lull myself to sleep which I used to do since the day I left home ...

"Riyuuu kaakkey! You are more than just a girl with a hardworking core. Top industrialist ki bitiya hai! You don't have to prove that you are more than his boy could ever be. You have to prove you are his daughter and 'THAT GIRL' is way ahead than the boys!"
I slept promising that to myself again.

*Next Day*

I walked upto coffee machine before I go to my cubicle where I overheard two office-girls talking.

"Don't know, what Vishwajeet sir saw in this pigeon-nest", She saw me from head to toe.

"Allah meherbaan to gadha pehelwaan. Papa ji ki beti jo tehrri!", the other rolled her eyes.

I chuckled at the adjectives they used for me but I was thinking what did I do, that the people are envying me in just one day. I was sipping my coffee,as I walked towards my cubicle.

And as soon as I entered my office, the coffee in my hand dropped down.
My cubicle was no more a cubicle.
The partition between his and my office was gone.
The entire cabin was designated as mine.
And it had a bed too.
And a couch.
Now I know what those chatter boxes meant!

He was sitting there with a smile and asked, "Liked it?"

I stormed upto him and grabbed his collar.

"Samjhte kya hain aap apne aap ko?"

*To Be Continued

Next episode will be out tomorrow, 6 P.M. onward.. Do check out the other stories on our blog as well :)

Previous Episode: That Girl: Episode #5

Comments