That Girl: Episode #7

That Girl
Dare to Dream..



Riya's pov:

I stormed upto him and grabbed his collar..
"Samjhate kya hain aap apne aap ko?"

"Your Boss! And I liked your work yesterday so that's a reward for you. As simple as that."

"I don't want this. I want that matchbox cubicle back."

"Woaah! Why?"



"Because. I don't want people to utter shit that I got something because of my Dad's reputation. I don't live with him anymore. He doesn't even talk to me anymore."

Tears rolled down my cheeks and what did I blurt out?
I ran away to washroom.

I washed my face again and again to shoo away those thoughts.

"I know, you don't glam-up yourself. No make-up! But you don't need to prove that."

I turned around and saw him standing at Washroom's gate.
I gawked at him.

"Now you better step out because I don't want to enter a Girls' Washroom. That won't really suit Vishwajeet until its walking in with a bombshell.", He winked.
And I laughed at him.

"So... Stay here for today...Your cubicle won't be repaired since partition is gone but see one thing can be done. I will shift back in here and you can have the same cubicle space again with false walls? Okay?"

"Non-transparent non-glass false walls", I narrowed my eyes at him.
And as expected he laughed at me.

"Yes! Yes! You aren't my type anyway. I won't check you out.", He boasted.
"Oh please! You did that yesterday already." I retorted in reflex.
And that got awkward.

"Now...Do your work!", he ran away.
He sent me an E-mail which had all the details of the work I was supposed to do.
And I started doing that, there only.
I made a mental note by correcting myself, "Good-looking asshole, yet caring!"

I was happy.
Nice apartment.
Great job.
Non-pain-in-ass boss.

And just like Hazel Grace said, every beautiful thing has a Hamartia.
There was a hamartia in this too.
My parents weren't there with me!

*To Be Continued

Next episode will be out on Saturday, 6 P.M. onward.. Don't forget to read other awesome articles and stories on our blog The Drama Daily

Previous Episode: That Girl: Episode #6

Comments