After Love: Sab Moh Maaya Hai



"You don't know him! He loves me till the moon and back! Break it is,not break -up!"
And that was it.....
I banged my hand on my forehead and disconnected her call..
Yes yes I don't know him, n just like Phoebe doesn't know Joey!
*Sarcasm*


Hey there!
I am Guy's girl best friend.
Why on earth did he get committed with this hot-ass bimbo at first place?
Couldn't he be a little less 'hormone-driven' and a bit more sensible to be with some girl who has her own life!
A mix of career driven lady and a rightly up brought self respecting woman!
But nahi...Humko to jee hot si chahiye! To bhugto ab!

I have patched them up for like 827 times,but it is over now!
No,no...Not their 'Typical Bollywood' relationship or precisely relationshit, but me being their mediator!

Why can't she understand a simple damn fact that he has to study instead of 'Baby-jaaanu-shona' and what's wrong with her... all the time doubting him about me!
I have been with him since like forever yet she thinks that I am the one who will break their relationship apart,as if I have nothing else to do!
Bitch please... unlike you...I have a life!

And him?
The 'oh I am so intelligent' topper guy is not himself a smart-lad when it comes to life!
Firstly, he did all those crappy typical romantic things for her.
Aur ab bolta hai *chepp ho gayi*!
So who asked you to do that at first place!
Rayta failaye wo!
Saaf karun main!
And then he grins shamelessly,"Tu hi to meri best friend hai...sambhal le!"

I feel as if I am their common 'Frustration-discharge' box.

One thing that I learnt from all this crap is....
Time rehte katt lo!
Betaaaa Sab Moh Maya Hai!

Part 1: After Love: Pyar Ki Pungi

Part 2: After Love: Ladko Ke Natak

Part 4: After Love: Zindagi Jhand Hai

Comments