That Girl: Episode #3

That Girl 
Dare to Dream..






Vishwajeet's pov:

"Good! You apologized.
Its alright! I guess you came to know that I am not some 'Sifaarishi Laal'. Next time, before you judge anyone, go through the facts.
I will be joining from Monday."

That was her response to the mail Paridhi sent her.


I mean what the fuck man!
I re-read it for over 15th time.
How dare she talk like that to me?
With VISHWAJEET SINGH MANN.

"Oye thulley! Screen ko taadna band kar! Ek bandi bhejni hi thi bhagwan teri bajaane ke liye, kyunki ek jaa rhi hai na. You know, This is universe's way to keep the balance. And...I already like her!" Paridhi winked at me.

"Shoo away! Go talk to your jaanu baby! And yes, she won't be the one to irritate me.
Infact, I am going to break her so called 'self-respect' disguised ego!", I smirked.

"Yeah Right! I have talked to her. I know the kind of girl she is. We will see!", Paridhi laughed and left.

"Miss Riya Ahluwalia. The game is on. Let's see who wins it!", I planned to make her first day as her last.
A nightmare she won't ever forget!

*Monday*

"May I come in, sir?”, I heard her voice.

"Come in!"

And there she was.
Clad in a typical patiala suit.
Simple yet elegant.
Her hair tied neatly in a pony-tail.
She carried a satchel – like purse which I guess had all her important papers.
And 'decency' was her synonym that time.
I was looking at her innocent face, her eyes had a tinge on Kohl and that was it. No makeup, nothing!
Man! How can someone so cute be so rude?

She cleared her throat when she felt my eyes on her and I came out of my trance. I mentally slapped myself for looking at her like that.

"Ummm.. good morning! So.. ummm.. let me tell you your work!"
And I smirked slyly over my plan, to shatter her ego.

She was my prey and I, her predator.


*To Be Continued

Next episode to be out on Saturday, 6 P.M. onwards!

Previous Episode: That Girl: Episode #2

Comments

  1. The story's going right. It's engaging indeed. Waiting for the next episode.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment