That Girl: Episode #5

That Girl
Dare to Dream..



Riya's pov:

"Papppa... 2 minutes aur.. College ki chutti hai aaj toh!", I yawned and rubbed my eyes.

I opened an eye.
And saw Vishwajeet Sir looking at me with his eyes opened widely.
I realized that I wasn't at my home.
I don't live there anymore anyway.


I stood up in a reflex and muttered a quick sorry.

I saw the file in his hand.
And said," Sir I wrote it by hand. I will fair it down right now in PC. And mail you the copy! Give me an hour!"

I saw the clock and it showed 8:10 AM.

"Arrey! There are still 50 minutes to hit the deadline!"
I snatched the file and switched-on the PC and started typing.

He stood there, looking at my face as if he saw some ghost!

Vishwajeet's pov:

I could not believe that she did all that work. And above all, she didn't go home and stayed up whole night, slept on floor and all she cares about is hitting the deadline, which she already did.
Paridhi did all the work by hand and later used to scan it for record. So most of the works were preferred by me to be handwritten only.
The next thing I planned to do with her was to order her to prepare the same data in her handwriting, which she already did.

"Stop!" I yelled.

"What?", she raised her brows.

"Go home! And sleep!"

"But.. I am done. I have just to fair it down on the PC. I will hit the deadline. Still 45 minutes are left. I don't want to get fired." She cringed.

"Hey bhagwan! Listen, we prefer handwritten data and you did that before the deadline. Go home and catch some sleep."

"But office time is 9 AM. I have to be here in 45 minutes. I would rather sleep here only.", She laughed.

What a girl she was!
I mean, others would have pounced for having a day off and this girl wants to work.
I was in awe.
She was about to sleep on the chair, when I said," Day off. Go home and sleep!"
She gawked at my face.
"But sir...."
"I am the boss", I bossed away and turned to leave.

"Attitude ki dukkaaan!", I heard her and I chuckled.


*To Be Continued

Hey guys! Next episode of That Girl will be out on Saturday, 6 P.M. onward.. Don't forget to share our work to your friends and family. 

Previous Episode: That Girl: Episode #4

Comments