Baby I'm a Criminal



There it was.
A meat suit laden with blood lying on the floor of my living room.
I killed her.
Just a few minutes back.
No. There is not even a slightest amount of guilt in my heart.
Neither does my throat get choked, nor do I feel my gut squeezing in my abdomen.


I am used to it now.

I like to see them begging for their lives. Seeing them helpless and their eyes pleading for mercy which they ain't gonna get anyway.

Hello there.
Meet me!
I am a criminal.
The one who is Casanova of all the dirty talks amongst the fellas.
Let's take it to the times when all of this started.
And then the judgment will be all yours.

I was a 10 year old naive when a paedophilic uncle of mine used my skin to burn down his cigarettes and made me eat the lollipop I have never seen.

I grew up a little older with moustaches and realised that it was not natural what happened to me and my childhood had been already scarred.
Torture had a new name when my father raped my sister in front of my eyes and all I could do was weep without a sound.

The 17 year youngster had his heart in captive of the girl next door who ditched him for a few bucks and a whole lot of sex. His heart broke and so did his patience.

The Scarred Childhood.
The Tormented Teen.
The Broken Youngster.
All the three got mixed up with the other three evils - Smoke, Liquor and Weed.
And A Criminal was born.

This version of me was a stronger and valiant one.
This person did not get tortured or cried himself to sleep instead he enjoyed to see other people in pain.
The Sadist deep down in the 10 year old kid's heart woke up and started torturing people for fun.
And from there started the chain of murders.
One after the other.
I didn't like to kill them.
I liked to absorb their screeches and shrieks into my blood..into my soul..
It felt good to see others suffering.
The youngster aimed the girls who looked like 'her'. Few with eyes like her and others with lips.
Mercy had no kin in my dark arena and it seemed right.

It was not only my mistake that I became this.
No one apologized to the kid who was victim to paedophilia.
No one could vanish my sister's cries ringing in my ears.
No one dared to console and caress my broken heart.
So why should I?

My trance broke and I saw the dead body again.
I burnt it down to ashes with hydrofluoric acid which doesn't even leave the bones behind.
My Signature Style.
The body was gone.
But my pain resided.

"Haah.....May be one more kill will kill this pain!"

And just to relish that quenching thirst of Revenge... I started to look for my new prey!


Comments

  1. Seems like inspired from T-Bag in Prison Break, Still Your Signature Style.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment