That Girl: Episode #8

That Girl
Dare to Dream..



Vishwajeet's pov:

*One Month Leap*
"Paridhi.. You won't believe she is amazing. She does all the work with Paridhi Perfection! And she is so good at everything."

"Ahaaan Thulley! Praising a girl! For her skills other than seducing you!! Ahem ahem!!! Beta, Kuch Toh Hua Hai!!"


"Not really. She is good, I mean. She cooks so good. She brings tiffin for me and her work is absolutely flawless. Just like her beauty. I like her. But it's nothing more than that."

"Sweetheart! You are in denial and that means you are hopelessly in love with her."

"Love is not my cup of tea.
I prefer Vodka,Tequila and Smirnoff anyway!"

"You may enjoy whole night with you Vodkas, Tequilas and Smirnoffs and then pass out under their effect. But eventually, you are going to wake up to your one and only Morning Tea. And Vishwajeet Singh Mann, I bet upon that."

"We'll see. chal oye! You go to your jaanu baby. Catch you later!"

I disconnected the call and thought about what Paridhi said.
She knows me better than I do.
May be she's right or may be she's wrong.
What do I do?
I was lost in the chain of the thoughts when I heard the knock on my door.

"Sir, may I come in?"

"Yes"

"Sir, The Chilashay Project will be better than this one. If we invest in here, I guess that will be better bet. And also, it will be a huge leap for them too. Sponsoring the new-comers will always help us to know the youngsters' mindset and know the demand of public thus improving the quality of production. Moreover, they are full of energy and....." 

She kept on blabbering all the business stuff and I kept on watching her.
I was literally drooling over her.

"Sir????" She clicked her fingers in front of me and I came out of my fantasy world.

"Khaana??" She asked.

I hmm-ed and she brought her tiffin.
We used to eat together. I liked to eat with her.

"Riya! How come you live alone?? I mean what actually happened???", I asked out of the blue.
Not knowing that I struck the wrong chords.

*To Be Continued

Previous Episode: That Girl: Episode #7                                                 Next Episode: That Girl: Episode#9


Comments