That Girl: Episode#10

That Girl
Dare to Dream..



Riya's pov:

Yesterday, he hugged me and comforted me.
He understood me, supported me that I took the right decision. The decision to chase my dreams.
He is my boss and I am his employee.
There is nothing like "that". You know, Ishq Wala Love thing. But may be? May be I am falling for him?

I haven't fell this way before for anyone!
I like to spend time with him and I check him out when he isn't looking.
I bring tiffin mainly for him because I like watching him eat.
Sitting in front of him, gawk at him.
Talk to him.
Everything.

I was lost in his thoughts when my cell phone beeped.
"Urgent meeting. Reach Hotel Galactic View. NOW!"

I drove off immediately and reached there.
I asked at reception,"Mr. Vishwajeet Singh Mann".
I felt little butterflies inside my tummy, when I took his name.
"You might be Miss Riya Ahluwalia, this way mam."

The receptionist took me to a hall which was completely dark.
She left and the gate behind me closed.
Suddenly a spotlight fell over me.
And another one, on Vishwajeet.
I was shocked beyond anything.
He slowly walked towards me.
And the spotlights finally merged.
He kneeled down and instead of Ring was a Key!

"Riya! You are perfect. I haven't seen a girl so dedicated towards her goal. You are an inspiration for all the girls who dare to dream!
This key, is just a small gift from my side, its key of Your NGO for girls, 'Dare To Dream!', where all the girls like you who dare to dream will be supported by our company.
Our? Yes!
I mean you and me..
So Miss Riya Ahluwalia.. Will you like to be your Boss ki Boss??", he said slipping out the Ring from his pocket.

*To Be Continued

The final episode of THAT GIRL: DARE TO DREAM will be out tomorrow. Keep sharing this Web Series of ours. Keep supporting us.

Previous Episode: That Girl: Episode#9

Comments