That Girl: Final Episode

That Girl
Dare to Dream..


Riya's pov:

He was down on his knees and everything was so unexpected.

I didn't know what to say.

"Beti... Say yes!"

I heard a voice.

"Pappa???"

"Lights", Vishwajeet spoke.

"Uncle,usko answer to dene dete!"

"Papa-Mumma! You? Here?"

"I am sorry beti. Vishwajeet came to my office yesterday and showed me your work. I was so impressed by the perfection in the work that I asked him to 'Send the GUY' to my office but when he told me the truth that its your work. I felt guilty. He made me realize my mistake."

I couldn't believe my eyes.
Vishwajeet did all that for me.
I hugged my dad and mom and cried my heart out.
Finally there was no Hamartia.
The perfect Happy Picture.

"Ummm guys.. I am here too. Riya! I am still your boss!", He rolled his eyes.

"Vishwajeet Singh Mann! Not anymore. I am your boss,from now onwards." And I hid myself in his embrace.

I corrected myself mentally again.
"Good-Looking asshole,yet caring, Soon-to-be Joru Ka Ghulam"

And that's how it all happened.

"Wow! Daadi maa, that was soooo romantic of Daadu!",Mili chirped.

"And That Hug! Daadu to Hero nikle!", Shikha clapped.

All the girls of " Dare To Dream" were sitting around me, as I shared my love story with them.
And I felt the luckiest of all because....
I Dared To Dream...
And He Dared to Fly with me...


(A/N: This is a sincere message and appeal to all the people to Believe in Girls' capabilities. And to girls, Make career your priority. Everything else is just secondary. Give your dreams everything you have to make them come true. And the right guy, won't capture you, instead will fly with you.
Just be That Girl who dares to dream.)

*The End*

Click here to find all the episodes: That Girl
Thanks folks for reading it. Do share our work. 

Comments